About the Angus Cow Enrollment program:
The Angus Cow Enrollment (ACE) program is the Canadian Angus Association’s voluntary fee schedule program.
The program allows members to accurately budget for each year of approved Canadian Angus Association services at only $65 per active cow annually. The full list of services provided under the program is detailed to the right. The current Canadian Angus Association fee schedule is still available to all members; ACE is an alternative fee program available for interested members.
A member’s ACE enrollment fee is based on the number of active cows on their fall inventory. If a breeder does not wish to enroll an animal in the ACE program, they must submit the Female Exposure and Disposal worksheet by December 1 to indicate all cows that are no longer active.
The ACE program has flexible billing options that allow breeders to pay for ACE enrollment annually or tri-annually (January 1, April 1 & October 1 for Spring Herds and April 1, July 1 & October 1 for Fall Herds). The ACE program is poised to simplify the breeder experience so members can spend less time paying bills and more time doing what matters to them.
In order to enroll in the program, interested members must complete their ACE Enrollment Postcard and their Female Exposure and Disposal worksheet which are sent out in the fall and due December 1, each year.
By enrolling in the ACE program for $65/animal, breeders gain access to over 30 member services for the year of enrollment. The services provided, discounted and excluded from the ACE program are detailed below:
The ACE program enrolls all Angus cattle on your active inventory for 1 year. If a member does not want an animal to be enrolled, they must complete the Female Exposure and Disposal Worksheet by December 1.
The Canadian Angus Association is proud to offer Canadian Junior Angus members their first five cows enrolled on ACE for free.
A Year on ACE
- Annual or first of their tri-annual payment due for spring herds
- Credit DNA technology account (1 test/cow)
- Credit Angus tag account (1 RFID/cow)
February to October
- Register calves and transfer calves
- Process parentage verification or genomic test requests
- Record performance information
- Process pedigree extracts and promote sales
- Second tri-annual payment due for spring herds
- Annual or first of their tri-annual payment due for fall herds
- Third tri-annual payment due for spring herds
- Second tri-annual payment due for fall herds
- Third tri-annual payment due for fall herds
- Female Exposure & Disposal Worksheet
- Return deadline: December 1
- Deadline to enroll in ACE: December 1
- Spring Herd Inventory & Application for Registration
If you are interested in the ACE program or require additional information, please call your Canadian Angus Association at 1-888-571-3580.